List of Top 100 Pharma Company in India

By: Pharma Tips | Views: 232754 | Date: 21-Nov-2012

The demand for pharmaceutical products in India is significant and is driven by low drug penetration, rising middle-class & disposable income, increased government & private spending on healthcare infrastructure, increasing medical insurance penetration etc. The Indian pharmaceutical industry is growing at about 8 to 9 percent annually according to “A Brief Report Pharmaceutical Industry in India,” published in January 2011. The Pharmaceutical industry in India meets around 70% of the country's demand for

List of top 100 Pharma Company in India

Indian Pharma Industry – an overview

The Indian pharmaceutical industry is growing at about 8 to 9 percent annually according to “A Brief Report Pharmaceutical Industry in India,” published in January 2011. The Pharmaceutical industry in India meets around 70% of the country's demand for bulk drugs, drug intermediates, pharmaceutical formulations, chemicals, tablets, capsules, orals and injectables. There are approximately 250 large units and about 8000 Small Scale Units, which form the core of the pharmaceutical industry in India (including 5 Central Public Sector Units).

1 Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd

• all pharma company in india 45 product
  • 100th top pharma company of india
  • aristo pharma rank in india 2016
  • top 100 derma pharma
  • top 30 medicine companies
  • alembic rank in india 2017
  • standard pharmaceutical company names in india
  • aristo pharma ranking in india
  • indoco remedies rank in india in 2017 list
  • top 100 pharma companies in world
  • top100 company India private limited
  • top 10 pharmaceutical companies in India
  • top 100 pharmaceutical companies
  • India pharmaceutical manufacturer top 100
  • top 100 pharma compny of india

Related Pages

Modi’s ‘Made in India’ thrust to fuel growth prospects for the Indian Pharma (API) manufacturers

News
Date:
29-Sep-2014  Views: 3564

Union government’s ‘Made in India’ emphasis could notch up the growth prospects for the Indian active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturers. I ...
Pharma Leaders Conclave by Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA)

Pharma Leaders Conclave by Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA)

News | Exhibitions & Conferences
Date:
05-Sep-2014  Views: 2080

Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) proudly celebrates its Platinum Jubilee in 2014. In order to commemorate this anniversary and to potentiate it ...
Sun Pharma acquires US-based injectable company Pharmalucence

Sun Pharma acquires US-based injectable company Pharmalucence

News | Pharma Companies
Date:
28-Jul-2014  Views: 3679

Pharma major Sun Pharmaceutical, on Wednesday, said that it has acquired Pharmalucence Inc, a US based injectable company for an undisclosed sum. ...
Officer/Executive - Purchase with Top Indian Pharma Company

Officer/Executive - Purchase with Top Indian Pharma Company

Jobs | Purchase / Supply Chain | Mumbai
Date:
24-Apr-2014  Views: 2929

Kindly go through the Job Description of the opening thoroughly and if seriously interested than kindly send across your CV at the earliest at nidhi@n ...
Clinical Research Associate Top 100 MNC Pharma Company

Clinical Research Associate Top 100 MNC Pharma Company

Jobs | Clinical Research | Banglore
Date:
08-Jul-2011  Views: 6544

Elixir, a leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing, offers comprehensive solutions in RPO, Executive Search, Staffing, Search & Selection.Our client ...
Post Your Comments (No Login Require)
Name : (required)
Email : (required)
Website :

Comment : (required)

49  + 6 =
Comments
dr shankar a s  |  07-Mar-2013 21:33:47 IST
more details regarding individual company growth and statistics will be more informative
Dr. S.M.Ghosh  |  25-Mar-2013 14:45:32 IST
I had a great project idea for any top pharmaceutical company which will give them new height in their business will global presence through web portal.
Navin Tibrewal  |  25-Apr-2013 08:58:41 IST
any pharma company requiring lemon grass oil and chitronela oil can contact us mobile 09864585080
ashok sahay  |  31-May-2013 12:41:10 IST
We do not know how hv u listed these as
top 100 pharma companies?Copanies like Alkem (7th)& Aristo pharma(11Th)as per ORG are not in your list ??
Shamim Kham  |  04-Jul-2013 13:17:29 IST
Mfg of pharma plant as per requiments all tablet mfg, liquid mfg plan, oinment mfg plant etc.
Also give services for any need for custemar

9833126676
dasaradh  |  06-Jul-2013 19:11:56 IST
i want a pharma franchies in aney company
AKHILESH  |  05-Aug-2013 17:50:26 IST
i complete my B.sc.Biotechnology,so i looking parmament full time job,so sir any requirement please contact me by email.. my email-kumarakhileshhzp@gmail.com,muskanraazhzp@gmail.com
Gyan shanker  |  28-Dec-2013 08:07:31 IST
Hi sir i have totaly 6 year's experience in pharma company like psychotropics india pvt.ltd,kee pharma ltd. Ordain health care .and some channel partner's

Regard's
Gyan shanker
sachin suresh pandit  |  14-Aug-2014 13:56:22 IST
hi
i have 5 year exp. looking for change for better growth if any pl. mail me
Dinesh Rawat  |  23-Dec-2014 13:19:01 IST
I want to do job in Pharmaceutical company.I have experienced of 9 month in "WONDER HEALTH CARE".JUST LOOKING FORWARD FOR GOOD OPPORTUNITY IN PHARMA COMPANY.
SAGAR BANSOD  |  09-Jan-2015 17:38:02 IST
i am sagar bansod i have 1 year experience in lupin pharma i worked in maintenance engg.
MUKESH  |  21-Jan-2015 14:20:16 IST
Mankind pharma
hyder  |  11-Feb-2015 16:30:56 IST
I've been in pharma for over 3 years now,I am looking forward to start PCD with any good company and nice brand

I would be thankful if I can get information and leads from any one pertaining to pharma pcd

Rishi gaur  |  14-Apr-2015 12:04:04 IST
Hi. I am working in pharma from 4.5 years company as Quality assurance water validation work running in my supervision. But I moved to regulatory plant.plz suggest to me.

Thank
m choudhury  |  16-Apr-2015 01:05:00 IST
Sir and Mam

I Would like to inform you that i am planning to start up Business in Cuttack where it will have collaboration with many Pharmaceutical Companies.so i would requst you to associate with my Business and reply back to my email id if you have any feed back to give.
m choudhury  |  16-Apr-2015 01:08:14 IST
Sir and Mam

I Would like to inform you that i am planning to start up my pharmacutical distributor Business in Cuttack where it will have collaboration with many Pharmaceutical Companies.so i would requst you to associate with my Business and reply back to my email id if you have any feed back to give.
m choudhury  |  16-Apr-2015 01:19:53 IST
Sir and Mam

mrchoudhury19@gmail,com,
manoranjanchoudhury1989@gmail,com
Purushottam kaushik  |  18-Jun-2015 11:34:31 IST
I completemy b.phama frm kurukshetra university and search job ..so any requirement plz contact mee .I am fresher ..
Kaushikpk786@gmail.com
deepa ranjana  |  21-Jul-2015 03:40:07 IST
i want job....
Sarafat Ali  |  06-Aug-2015 12:31:14 IST
I Complete my BCA UPRTO University and search job. So any requirement plz contact mee. I am fresher sarafatali61@gmail.com
CHOUDHARI SAMIR AAJAMTULLA  |  07-Aug-2015 11:07:11 IST
I did M.Sc organic chemistry is any vacancies plz mail me im a fresher
Bhavik Sharma  |  15-Aug-2015 21:01:21 IST
I Wants a Good Job in Production . My Qualification "D.Pharma" ,"B.Pharma" By Rajasthan University of Health Science Jaipur, Rajasthan. I am a Hard Worker.
Adarsh Poddar  |  21-Oct-2015 12:44:12 IST
Hello every1

My name is Adarsh Poddar. I'm from hyderabad. I want to start my career in pharmacy. Plz suggest the best possible options.
mathew Leenus  |  23-Dec-2015 17:55:31 IST
Warm greetings !

This is Mathew Leenus,Business Development Executive of SANeFORCE.com

We are the company providing Sales Force Automation service for companies like Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic, and FMCG for past 15 years.

We have Clients all over India, as well as Pakistan, Kenya, UAE, Egypt, etc.

We provide the Reporting in the following three ways :

SMS Reporting
Web based or Net Reporting (mobile compatibility)
Mobile App Reporting ( Offline + GPS tracking features)

We cover the following modules:

Daily Calls Report
Tour Plan
Expenses Statement
Sample and Gift
Secondary Sales
Internal Email
Target
Leave and more.

Our system is 100% customizable based upon your requirements.

We guarantee the low price and high quality service and 24x7 support

For online and direct demo contact.

Thanks & Regards,

Mathew Leenus

Mobile No : +919094033002

Email ID : bdm@saneforce.com
anoop singh  |  05-May-2016 10:03:51 IST
Medical transcription, or medical representative job...i have completed B.Sc & MBA in finance.so tell me whenever you recruit any post suitable for me.
Vipin agarwal  |  31-May-2016 19:52:53 IST
We need distributorship of medical agency . We can invest as much as company will say . Plss contact

Swastik trading company
Vipin agarwal
Gwalior
09301109000
sumit pandey  |  20-Jun-2016 18:40:43 IST
I am completed my mtech biotech in bioprocess technology in 2017 if any job please send me the details
rohit vishnoi  |  04-Jul-2016 14:40:09 IST
i am quality control manager & GM of panm biotech experienced of 8 years.& making in product causting mo. no.9805098531
rohit vishnoi  |  04-Jul-2016 14:45:02 IST
i am quality control manager & marketing manager & product causting exprienced in 8 years mo.09805098531
ashok  |  05-Jul-2016 07:27:27 IST
Where z mankind pharma
Prabhat Srivastava  |  05-Aug-2016 15:07:25 IST
Which company not active in up
kiran  |  11-Sep-2016 20:51:24 IST
very informative
CHANDAN KUMAR  |  14-Sep-2016 17:21:40 IST
I am fresher. I had a great project idea. J
vishwas kansal  |  05-Oct-2016 23:51:00 IST
If any company wants to give c&f kindly contact on 9997853512
Nishant shukla  |  19-Nov-2016 22:39:37 IST
I'm currently working A pharma company in Lucknow since 8mar..2016 to till now as a Medical Representative.
I want to do job in best Pharma company.
Please inform me.
9984776262
Mohammad Ariz  |  01-Dec-2016 14:17:55 IST
required latest update on top 100 pharma companies in india
Arun Kumar Mishra  |  10-Dec-2016 08:07:20 IST
I am fresher in pharma I have completed BBA from Kanpur university so I want job of medical representative in Lakhimpur Kheri Head quarter
Arun Kumar Mishra  |  10-Dec-2016 08:09:51 IST
Contact number 8858405039
picklu mallick  |  11-Feb-2017 10:32:31 IST
pharma companies if your are looking for export factoring, we could help your company improve the cashflow solutions.
Sandeeppathak  |  10-Jun-2017 14:28:33 IST
Hi I complete m.com and search jobs plz contact me my mail id sandeeppathak0507@Gmail.com
Laxman Kumar  |  26-Jun-2017 12:19:03 IST
I am fresher in pharma I have completed B.pharma from Jodhpur. so I want job of medical representative in Jodhpur Head quarter. Please call us 8769272023
Laxman Kumar  |  28-Jun-2017 09:48:33 IST
I am fresher in pharma field.
So I want job for medical representative.
H.Q.- Jodhpur Rajasthan
9799252023
Laxman Kumar  |  28-Jun-2017 09:50:32 IST
I am fresher in pharma field.
So I want job for medical representative.
H.Q.- Jodhpur Rajasthan
Please contact me-laxparihar@gmail.com

9799252023
J Shanmugapriyan  |  18-Jul-2017 13:22:29 IST
I am completed a b.com and 4years working in Medplus pharmacy and I am searching for the job any requirements please contact me 9566220841 sir
Dasari vamsi  |  02-Sep-2017 02:28:44 IST
Sir
Iam Vamsi incompleted in MBA in HR marketing
Iam searching job in pharma iam afresher
Iam interested to do the marketing job so plz reply me
My mobile number is 7659884355
Kiran  |  08-Sep-2017 14:37:52 IST
FDA SEMINAR ON :
1)Computer System Validation (CSV), Data Integrity and 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance (November)
2)Pharmaceutical Validation – Latest Global Regulations and Trends to Stay Compliant (December)

Kindly reach us for more details :EMAIL: INFO@COMPLIANCETRAININGS.IN | PHONE: +91-80-4170-0521
Kiran  |  08-Sep-2017 14:39:35 IST
FDA SEMINAR ON:

Kindly reach us on : EMAIL: INFO@COMPLIANCETRAININGS.IN | PHONE: +91-80-4170-0521
Endalkachew seyoum  |  31-Oct-2017 19:10:54 IST
We need to import different pharmaceuticals to Ethiopia
DHANANJAY SATPATHY  |  16-Nov-2017 17:39:08 IST
Dear Sir,
My total experience as MR is 3 years and as AM 10 years. Looking for a change for growth as RM (2nd line). Kindly revert asap. Prefered HQ Cuttack/Bhubaneswar.

-7873006601 Thanks & Regards
rashi  |  11-Dec-2017 11:37:31 IST
We provide Medico-marketing and Market Research services. Our expertise is in Manuscripts, Reviews, CMEs, Medical Bulletins, Brand Endorsements and all forms of Medical, Regulatory writing documents, Market Research & HEOR.
We have worked with almost top pharmas from India and overseas, also have our team member in your locals to serve your needs better. Mail at rashi@mediception.com for more details.
People Searched About:
All Pharma Company In India 45 Product   |   100Th Top Pharma Company Of India   |   Aristo Pharma Rank In India 2016   |   Top 100 Derma Pharma   |   Top 30 Medicine Companies   |   Alembic Rank In India 2017   |   Standard Pharmaceutical Company Names In India   |   Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies In India   |   Top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies   |   India Pharmaceutical Manufacturer Top 100   |   Top 100 Pharma Compny Of India   |   Top 100 Indian Pharmaceutical Companies   |   List Of Top 100 Pharmacompany In India   |   Top100pharmacompany   |   Nectar.Ca Loc:IN   |   Top 100 Pharma Drugs   |   RANBAXY PHARMA IMAGE   |   Email Nectar.Ca Loc:IN   |
Google : 7773 times | Yahoo : 33 times | Bing : 258 times |