List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Indore

By: Pharma Tips | Views: 120112 | Date: 03-Jul-2012

This is the list of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Indore. Currently there are 76 businesses listed in Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Indore.

PharmaceuticalManufacturers in Indore

This is the list of Pharmaceutical Manufacturersin Indore. Currently there are 76 businesses listed in PharmaceuticalManufacturers in Indore.
Pharma Companies

Company Name : Sears Phytochem Ltd
Address : 93, Chandralok, Nr. National Tower, B/H Saket
Phone No : (731) 2564708 09302104841

Company Name : Syncom Healthcare Ltd
Address : SYNCOM HOUSE
Phone No : (731) 2577471

Company Name : Sonic Biochem Extractions Ltd (Matlani Group)
Address : 38, Patel Nagar

Sanctusdrugspharmaceut Pltd 12/1 Mhrni Road Indr, Indore
Sandhya Pharma 419 Vikam Tower Sapna Sangeta Road Indore, Indore
Sanshi Pharmachem (India) B-4, Johari Palace,51, M. G. Road, Indr-, Indore
Schon Pharmaceuticals Ltd 9/3, North Raj Mohalla, Indore

Previous Page Next Page

People Searching On This Page:
  • i want contact of pitampura industry indore
  • indore pharma industry
  • pharma sez indore
  • pharma companies in indore
  • medilux pithmpur branch meneger
  • list of pharma company in indore
  • pithampur pharma company list
  • indore area all pharmaceutical industry
  • indore all pharmaceutical company
  • industries in pithampur indore list pharmaceutical
  • Indore pharmacy company
  • sanshi Pharmachem (India)
  • prem pharmaceuitical in indore
  • DAWA PHARMACEUTICALS DRUGS FOUND IN THE MARKET
  • Pharmaceutical company indor

Related Pages

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Delhi

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Delhi

Articles | Pharma Companies
Date:
27-Apr-2012  Views: 228440

The Pharmaceutical industry in India is the world's third-largest in terms of volume and stands 14th in terms of value.[1] According to Department of ...
List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Daman

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Daman

Articles | Pharma Companies | Gujarat
Date:
05-Apr-2012  Views: 78310

This is the list of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman. Currently there are 31 businesses listed in Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman.LemonHunt ...
List of Pharmaceutical Companies in GOA

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in GOA

Articles | Pharma Companies
Date:
05-Apr-2012  Views: 151847

The industrial activity is on fast track in Goa with positive government attitude and support. Currently there are over 7000 small scale industrial un ...
List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Baddi

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Baddi

Articles | Pharma Companies
Date:
02-Apr-2012  Views: 279556

The major investors at Baddi include Alkem Laboratories Ltd with a Rs 60- crore investment plan for a new formulations plant, USV Limited with two man ...
Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in India

Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in India

Articles | Pharma Companies
Date:
21-Jul-2011  Views: 121129

In the list of top pharmaceutical companies in India it is not the Indian companies but also the MNCs that are becoming the part of the race. Indian p ...
Post Your Comments (No Login Require)
Name : (required)
Email : (required)
Website :

Comment : (required)

8  + 3 =
Comments
rajendra  |  08-Nov-2012 23:27:45 IST
yes job is avialable
Vinayak  |  25-Nov-2012 22:47:31 IST
please send me job vaccancy
Sam Plastics  |  26-Nov-2012 17:00:54 IST
we need tel . no of cipla / lupin plant situated in pithampur near indore M.P.
avadhbihari soni  |  24-Dec-2012 17:27:17 IST
I am 3rd sem student in B.pharma of sips collage sagar m.p i take in trenning in your industries THANK YOU
Rahul Sharma  |  31-Jan-2013 11:12:06 IST
Is there any job you have like backoffice ,computer executive and in Admin.Please tell me if you required this post.
Ravikant dwivedi  |  06-Feb-2013 06:38:57 IST
Dear sir, Namaste, jgd....

I Ravikant Dwivedi (Industrial property consultant/broker) fully concentrate on all type of ’’INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY'' sale, purchase & rental, since last 10 year in various industrial sectors .

A Pharmaceutical Facility engaged in the manufacturing of liquid non-betalactum injectables , located in sector III , Industrial Area Pithampur Dis . Dhar.

Spread over in 8 acres of land is a state of the art facility with First class construction of approx 40000 Sq-ft and a world class water system of international standard which transpires in approx 65000 vials in 10 ml dosage form and 65000 ampules of 3 ml dosage forms can be manufactured and packed , per day , per shift.

This facility is available for Sale / Lease/ or joint venture or even can undertake Third party manufacturing on contract basis.

pls revert on your interest to us.

Thanks & Regards

Ravikant Dwivedi (09826068766) pithampurmp@gmail.com
suketu  |  06-Mar-2013 09:57:35 IST
Hello Everyone

Myself Mr Suketu Patel. I have been searching for the pharma job since last one and half year. In education, i have completed M.pharm In Pharmaceutic subject and not having industry experiance yet. Please find me one pharma job and i would be so thankful to all of you.

Suketu patel
9428133707
sourabh  |  02-May-2013 00:58:06 IST
myself sourabh jain, i am completed B.pharma in 2008, now i am have 5 yrs experience in pharmaceutical company, now i am searching job near indore or bhopal, if you have any vacancy call me or mail me. thanks

Sourabh Jain
09558846791
ATHENS LABS LIMITED  |  02-May-2013 12:47:17 IST
WE ARE ISO9001 AND GMP CERTIFIED PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LOCATED IN EXCISE FREE ZONE OF HIMACHAL PRADESH AND HAVING OUR HEAD OFFICE IN DELHI.

WE ARE IN A PROCESS OF APPOINTING FRANCHISE IN BHOPAL , JHANSI,GWALIOR INFACT IN ALL MAJOR CITIES OF MADHYA PRADESH, CANDIDATES WHO HAVE BEEN WORKING IN PHARMA MARKETING FOR 3-5YEARS AND WILLING TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN PHARMA BUSINESS WITH VERY LESS INVESTMENT OF RS.1.5LACS CAN CONTACT US IMMIDAITELY FOR FRANCHISEE
Yogesh upadhyay  |  23-May-2013 09:11:46 IST
Dear Sir goodmorning
sir I am M.Pharm(Quality.Assurance) final sem student from sagar institute of pharmaceutical sciences,sagar(M.P).Sir my project work is completed and i have done 6 months project work form Sharon Biomedicine Ltd,dehradun in QA department,so if any post for fresher is vacant than please message me.
AMRITA SOHANI  |  31-May-2013 10:14:51 IST
I am Amrita Sohani. I am working as Chemist Formulations & Deveolopment with experience of 3.2 years in a pharmaceutical industry at Nagpur.
I am searching relevant job in indore.
Kindly provide me any such kind of job.
My area of interest are F&D, QA, Tech Transfer, RA.
Suresh Pawar  |  13-Jun-2013 12:46:13 IST
I am Suresh Pawar.I am B.Pharma student,I am searching job in pharma industry -in production,QA,QC..in Indore
Kindly provide me any such kind of job.
My interested area are Production,QA,QC and R&D
Raghwendra Carpenter  |  13-Jun-2013 16:22:36 IST
I am Raghwendra Carpenter. I am completed B.Pharma in 2013,I am searching job in pharma industry in manufacturing,QA,QC,R&D.IN M.P.,If you have any vacancy call me and mail me. thanks

Raghwendra CARPENTER
09926593029, 09680208203
aashish nikhoriya  |  22-Jun-2013 22:01:07 IST
I have completed MBA in (finance & marketing ) in 2013. I am searching job in pharma so plz contact my cell no. 9009998142.
location Indore
HETAL SHAH  |  03-Jul-2013 15:48:11 IST
i want to know the email id of cipla pithampur plant

gujrat ambuja pithampur plant

force motors pithampur plant

all e mail id required in material purchase department
Prashant Nagar  |  09-Jul-2013 22:24:52 IST
Hi i am M Pharm want to work in MNC organization in marketing for bhopal or indore headquarter I am seriously looking for the long carrier in the marketing but only in the MNC organization
Narendra Kumar  |  19-Jul-2013 17:12:48 IST
I completed B.Pharm recently i.e. 2013 and also holding a D. Pharma. Now, I wanna a job in the area of parenteral unit.If you have any vaccant seat contact me at 09451574820 or E.MAIL i.d. : narendra.chauhan001@gmail.com !
sunil bhati  |  22-Jul-2013 17:48:51 IST
i hv completed b.pharm in 2013 any vacancy for QA or production plz tell me
mobile no.-7828303619
suraj singh rajput  |  22-Jul-2013 19:43:22 IST
I complele Bsc pharma in 2014 any vacancy for pharma related pleas tell me

7489330233
Manu Jain  |  23-Jul-2013 16:35:29 IST
I am Manu Jain. I just complete my M. Pharma (Pharmaceutics)in Oct. 2012
I am searching relevant job in Indore.
Kindly provide me any such kind of job.
My area of interest are F&D, QA, Tech Transfer,RA.
09479474510
ishaan mishra  |  18-Aug-2013 10:29:30 IST
We arer working for every maintenance solution of pharma for more detail can contact we already working with
IPCA pologroung

passed-may2013
qul-MSc-organic chemistry
marks-80%
mob-09545236769
virendra kaushik  |  04-Oct-2013 10:54:29 IST
dear sir/madam
i have completed b.pharma in 2010 and last three years i m searching jobs in pharma company only wants single opportunity to work in pharma company sir i need one chance please any vacancy let me contact on my email id or mobile no-8234062051
pawan bhandari  |  13-Oct-2013 07:13:39 IST
dear sir and medam I am pawan bhandari so i complete Bsc pharma in 2014
any vacancy for pharma
related pleas tell me
cont.no.09589047243
mahesh sonar  |  24-Oct-2013 01:24:28 IST
Dear all
I am competed my b pharm having 1 year experience in lyophilization manufacturing at zydus cadila.if any job related that please inform me.thank you
Mob no.09427621576
Arth mandloi  |  26-Oct-2013 10:51:24 IST
i am B. pharma last year so plz pharmaceutical vaccancy me alert
Ajinkya Wagh  |  16-Dec-2013 12:49:32 IST
Sir/madam,
I am complted B.Pharma in2012 with 59%.I have no any experience. I am interested in QA QC OR IN PRODCTION. I want to work in Mainly Maharahstra or Indore or In Himachal Pradesh or in Gujrat. Pliz inform me on 08149528373 or ajinkya.wagh229@gmail.com
Thanking you.
hukum singh  |  21-Dec-2013 10:35:30 IST
i am hukum i hv complete mi b.pharma and mba(hr) right now i m working in global career management as a Hr Recruiter last 6 month, so i am searching job in pharma company as a Hr assistant post, provide good opportunity in organisation..
Sudhir  |  26-Mar-2014 19:10:37 IST
i have complete my b.pharma and i need a job in pharma company(production)
chandan  |  06-Apr-2014 18:04:28 IST
searching job in Qa, QC.

if any one having any idea about it please response me ASAP.
Jitendra  |  13-Apr-2014 17:33:25 IST
I have done CMA (ICWA) with AIR[Inter & final in 1 attempt] & M.com (ABST). Is there any vacancy in any pharma company in finance & accounts department or in taxation/ costing department?
If you have then please call me at my no. +91+77249-40958
Hemant Kumbhar  |  21-May-2014 23:34:43 IST
Dear all
I am competed my b pharm having 1.5
year experience in sterile (SWFI & Liquid injection) manufacturing.if any
job related that please inform
me.
Best Regards
Mob no.09882047223
saurabh  |  10-Jun-2014 22:12:19 IST
I have done B.E electrical stream ihave done apprenticip from lupin pharma and also current working in it as a F.T.E in electrical deptt formulation plant if any jobrelated then informe me
thanks and Regards
saurabh dubey
Ramgopal maravi  |  02-Jul-2014 19:25:44 IST
Dear sir/mam
I am 7sem student please give me information for industrial training
Thanks and regards
Gabbar singh  |  01-Sep-2014 22:31:45 IST
Dear sir/madam
myself gabbar singh.
I am completed B.S.c. Biology in 2011 and B.pharma 2014.
Pharmaceutical company now i am searching job near indor or bhopal if you have any vacancy call me or mail me thanks alode

mo. 7692941413
Jubed Khan  |  02-Sep-2014 00:21:00 IST
Dear sir/medam,
"I have completed B.Pharmacy in session-2010 to 2014.I am searching job in pharmaceutical company only wants single opportunity to work in pharmaceutical company."
"Sir,I need one chance please any vacancy let me contact on my email Id-jubedkhan12345@gmail.com,and contact mobile no.-09907828291."
"Thank's you."
RAVI TANK  |  18-Sep-2014 11:52:53 IST
i have 5 years experience pharma
packing department please any vacancy call me & mail my id
ravitank25@yahoo.com
09167229626
litesh patidar  |  06-Nov-2014 09:17:42 IST
Dear sir now my m sc.biotechnology completed with 66.7% i am job srarching in pharma company. So plz any job in pharma sector call me.
7089090870
Mail.liteshpatidar@gmail. Com
Rahul Borwal  |  12-Nov-2014 21:53:22 IST
Respected Sir/Madam,
Myself Rahul Borwal. I have completed my Master in Pharmacy in Quality Assurance Department from Pune University. I had done my M. Pharm Project in Sanofi India Ltd., Goa & after Completing my project i had joined Sanofi as Trainee In IPQA Department. If there is Vaccany any vacancy in QA for Documentation or IPQA plz inform me.
Regards
Rahul Borwal
Rahul Borwal  |  12-Nov-2014 21:54:09 IST
Respected Sir/Madam,
Myself Rahul Borwal. I have completed my Master in Pharmacy in Quality Assurance Department from Pune University. I had done my M. Pharm Project in Sanofi India Ltd., Goa & after Completing my project i had joined Sanofi as Trainee In IPQA Department. If there is Vaccany any vacancy in QA for Documentation or IPQA plz inform me on my mail id rahulborwal@gmail.com
Regards
Rahul Borwal
varsha  |  23-Nov-2014 23:00:32 IST
dear, sir/ mam....i am looking new job in pharma sector.i have done bsc(biology).ihave complted MBA dual specialisation(HR & Marketing).i have done Training at Ranbaxy in dewas plant(4month).i have experiece 1.5years ih Hr fiel.currently working in euueka forbes itd in indore,if u have any requirement according to my profile so pls inform my id vchouhdary08@yahoo.com
SUDHIR  |  27-Mar-2015 19:12:22 IST
sir, i am D Pharma fresher and need a job urgently in any sector pls inform me if there is any opening for me.
pravin sao  |  30-Mar-2015 20:51:46 IST
Sir..cn u give me special advice for summer industrial training....
I pravin sao B.Pharma 6th sem,RCPSR BHILAI CHHATI CHHATTISGARH
pravin sao  |  30-Mar-2015 20:54:02 IST
Sir..cn u give me special advice for summer industrial training....
I pravin sao B.Pharma 6th sem,RCPSR BHILAI 490023 CHHATTISGARH
sao.pk79@gmail.com
Aman nema  |  24-May-2015 19:09:18 IST
Marketing jobs in Shujalpur disst.shajapur area expreins in 8years mp pharmaceuticals homoeopathic Companey bhopal Indore area HQ per MR post par bat Shujalpur area per marketing jobs ky ley Qualification Bsc biology
Haider Ali Barodawala  |  02-Jul-2015 17:50:56 IST
With latest technology we are able to provide you with best quality printing and packaging services at reasonable rates.
Contact us and we will visit you.

Manufacturing:

Chemicals
Food

etc
Haider Ali Barodawala
BURHANI OFFSET PRINTERS
PRINTING , PACKAGING & PUBLISHING

Add: 49-D, Mechanic Nagar, Near Vishnupuri Gurudwara, Indore.
Mob.: +91 99811 74052,
Email : burhaniprints.52@gmail.com

Google Business : https://plus.google.com/+BurhanioffsetPrintersIndore/about

Google Map : https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Burhani+Offset+Printers/@22.693889,75.859372,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x3962fcfbe16191eb:0x4dbeb49c20057836
yashwant singh  |  23-Jul-2015 07:45:04 IST
myself yashwant sisodiya,my bpharma is just complited in 2015.and i want to job in mrship.so please help me.
email yashwantsisodiya41@gmail.com
mob.9575450506.thanks you.
tej narayan  |  29-Jul-2015 20:54:05 IST
I am fresher with ITI & searching job as oparator or technacian in pharma companies.
tej narayan  |  29-Jul-2015 20:59:51 IST
If anyone has information regarding job, plz do reply.
Thanks
Mob-9416477928
johar ali  |  31-Jul-2015 17:39:17 IST
Contact us and we will visit you.

Manufacturing:

Box / Bottle Labels / Cartons
Stickers/ shippers
Books / Magazines
Leaflets / Brouchers

Companies:

syncom formulation pvt ltd, pdpl

etc
Johar Ali presswala

Add: RANI PRESS PVT. LTD.
396/1, Gram Sonwai (Opp. Amrapali City), Rau- Pithampur Road, Indore
Mob.: +91 98260-47860,
Email : ranipressindore@yahoo.co.in
sandeep choudhary  |  08-Aug-2015 11:32:50 IST
I am sandeep choudhary. I am working as Formulations & Deveolopment with experience of 5.0 years in a pharmaceutical industry at dehradun.
I am searching relevant job in indore.
Kindly provide me any such kind of job.
My area of interest are F&D,Tech Transfer,tablet production and packing.
INDUSHIYA THAKRE  |  17-Aug-2015 14:11:55 IST
hello sir/mam! i m indushiya thakre i have 9 month experience at indore in QC department, and i qualified b.pharma. with pgdca and tally, if u required plzz contact me in my email id- aamoure13@gmail.com
i am intrested to work in QC department and R&D.
yogesh verma  |  07-Sep-2015 15:00:12 IST
hello sir i m yogesh Verma anfd i have done my graduation Bsc (microbiology) and i am searching job in pharma industry
so plzzz contact me my contact no no. is7828773797
i need your help
Sanjay Yadav  |  09-Sep-2015 18:43:17 IST
I am Sanjay Yadav from Allied Plastic. We sell all types plastic bottles..

1).Dropper bottles
2).Nasal spray
3).Shampoo bottles
4).Tablet containers
5).Dry syrup bottles
6).Solution bottles and powder spray
7).Mouth wash containers
8).Cream & Balm jars
Sanjay Yadav  |  09-Sep-2015 18:47:11 IST
I am Sanjay Yadav from Allied Plastic. We sell all types plastic bottles..

1).Dropper bottles
2).Nasal spray
3).Shampoo bottles
4).Tablet containers
5).Dry syrup bottles
6).Solution bottles and powder spray
7).Mouth wash containers
8).Cream & Balm jars
Contact no. 9909556096
Email. sanjayplast99@gmail.com
suresh khawse  |  11-Sep-2015 17:52:18 IST
Hii i m suresh khawse i have done my master degree in msc biotechnology and now i m serch job in pharma company my contact nim 8889958826
Narmada Bottles  |  09-Jan-2016 14:24:54 IST
hy I am Manoj Nigam prop. of Narmada Bottle. we sell all kind of empty glass bottle.

available categories:-
2 ml
3 ml (printed)
5 ml
10 ml (ambar & white)
15 ml (ambar & white)
18 ml (white)
20 ml (Ambar & white)
30 ml (ambar long & white long)
30 ml (ambar gutka & white gutka)
50 ml (ambar & white)
100 ml (ambar & white)

for order or more information call Manoj Nigam 9826444495 or 9630580377
Manoje Trivedi  |  24-Feb-2016 18:42:51 IST
We are Business Development & Marketing Strategy Consultants, providing Sales, marketing and growth solutions to OTC Pharma SMEs
Call us on 09426080144 or write to trivid@gmail.com for further information
Regards
Manoje Trivedi
TRIVID MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Ahmedabad
balveer singh  |  06-Mar-2016 16:30:26 IST
hello sir i m balveer singh anfd i have done my post
graduation m.sc. (chemistry) and i am
searching job in pharma industry
so plzzz contact me my contact no no.
is 9753282215
i need your help
Ashok rai  |  11-Mar-2016 04:29:43 IST
Dear sir,
I have completed my mechanical engineering and I have one year experience in API utility. Now I am searching job in Madhya Pradesh. If you have vacancy in mechanical engineering please contact me.
Regards,
Ashok rai
Mo. No. 8109808861
sanjay  |  12-Mar-2016 01:38:18 IST
hello sir\madam,
i m sanjay kori, i m searching a job in pharmaceutical industry in Madhya pradesh.

i hv 10 mnth experience in manufacturing( granulation, compression, coating)..if any requirement pls contact me..

(contact details)
sanju0825@yahoo.in
7049493066
avadhbihari soni  |  04-Apr-2016 08:00:57 IST
I am b.pharma qualified person I want do job in or industry.plz kindly grant me job.thank u..
Dharmendra  |  14-Apr-2016 08:54:56 IST
Please to inform that we have started all type of Teflon coating in indore. Pls Contact :- 7415862468
pravin jain  |  26-Apr-2016 19:06:20 IST
my self pravin jain from maharashtra .i am in pharma field from more than 10 years.mi pcd companeys ka distribution and marketing karta hu.muze kuch pharma product (ayurvedic) banwakar chahiye.which companeys are dealing in that plese inform me.And any pharma companey which want buisness as pcd then contact on my email
amit kumar tiwari  |  21-May-2016 13:52:12 IST
Dear sir i have done my BE from electrical and electronics branch . now i have completed my apprentice from lupin limited Mandideep formulation plant . i need job urgent. I you have any vacancy in electrical maintenance please inform to me -08109352646.
amit kumar tiwari  |  21-May-2016 14:03:52 IST
Dear Sir i have completed my BE from electrical branch. And also completed my apprentice from formulation plant in lupin Mandideep in electrical maintenance and instrument department. I need job urgently. If you have any vacancy in instrument or electrical maintenance then please inform to me in- 08109352646
Akshay jain  |  28-May-2016 17:21:40 IST
Hello i am akshay jain from sagar mp. Telling you about my medicine.
This medicine is for treatment of burn . It has found in 1950 by my grandmother . My grandmother is making this since 35 year . We are selling it in over locality . Docter's also purchasing this medicine because this is 100 % working medicine and after the use of this medicine no marks has left on burn area of body . many customer are happy with us medicine .
1- PRICE DETAIL = we are selling 100gm in 200 rs. But we, can give to your company 180 gm in rs.200 .
2- HOW TO STORE = this medicin cant stay more then 7 days without cold storage .
3-HOW TO USE = it is looking like a zel and we need to put it on burn area .
4-WHO CAN USE THIS - a-patient who has burned and having mark of burn and want to remove it.
b- patient who has burned and want to remove injury of burn .
c- all patient who has injured by burn they all can use .
5-WHAT IS MAIN THING = this medicine cant survive without water . If the size of medicin is 180gm , in that we need to put 80 or 100 gm water .
MY CONTACT DETAIL = 03 , jain mohhala , amrmau , shahgar , sagar mp 470339.
mobaile number - 09584048494 or 9174137803.
Abhishek sharma  |  02-Jun-2016 11:12:39 IST
Irunning M.sc.chemistry from central university. I need job so please inform me.
manish agrawal  |  24-Jun-2016 14:54:51 IST
manish agrawal  |  24-Jun-2016 14:55:39 IST
I complete my msc.degree in pharmaceutical chemistry from Davv Indore.. I wants pharma job in indore dewas or PITHAMPUR.plz help me..
Eteesh  |  27-Jun-2016 12:06:48 IST
Water purifier
Narendra Yadav  |  04-Jul-2016 13:10:00 IST
myself Narendra yadav, i am completed B.pharma in 2013 and M . Pharma in 2015, now i am searching job near m.p , if you have any vacancy call me or mail me.
Mob. no. 09753731374 and Mail ID narendra150389@gmai.com thanks
Patel imran  |  22-Aug-2016 01:34:34 IST
Respected sir /madam, my self PATEL IMRAN have completed master of science in chemistry with four years experience in leading pharmaceutical company APi plant (USFDA approval ) Now I'm searching job in indore. If any kind information or vacancy please inform me. Thanking you Patel imran (09021547502)
-Koushal karil  |  28-Aug-2016 07:45:31 IST
I am -koushal karil I m in the search of job in pharma company Iam interested in QA,QC, production department .I m final yr student.and finally searching job.
deepak parmar  |  06-Sep-2016 10:39:15 IST
i am deepak parmar i search a job in pharma companies in qa qc & production i have complet b.pharm in 2016 so please to suggest to vacancy in pharma company THANKS (09009988311)
Chetan Akotkar  |  06-Sep-2016 22:27:40 IST
Dear sir,
I'm b.pharm graduate 2014.,looking for career in pharma industry in QA,QC department..plz send me vacancy
rajpal singh thakur  |  10-Sep-2016 03:21:59 IST
myself rajpal singh b.pharma passout 2016 any vaccancy in fresher please contact me mob.9754938479
kushlesh pandey  |  15-Sep-2016 12:33:10 IST
I am experiance holder man from granulation machin 1 year opreting
Plz anything reqarment plz contact
8982071102 7566344848
ANAMIKA KHAROL  |  21-Sep-2016 13:01:27 IST
Dear Sir/Mam
I am searching job as a Front Desk Receptionist or as HR/Admin currently I am working in FTF Pharma Ahmadabad. I am having 1year experience as Front Desk Receptioinst/HR.

THANKS
ANAMIKA KHAROL
9054338547
Santosh ujle  |  25-Sep-2016 11:35:04 IST
dear sir,me air curtain, fly catcher,PVC boor,hygiene products supply karta hu.any requirmant.plz.cotectno.09826637079
Santosh ujle  |  25-Sep-2016 12:02:55 IST
Dear sir/madam, me air curtain,fly catcher,PVC door & hygiene products supply karta hun.any requirement. plz.contact.SANTOSH UJLE
INDORE (M P)
Cont.09826637079
Ramesh shah  |  14-Oct-2016 08:40:51 IST
I am RAMESH SHAH.I am working as Formulations & Deveolopment with experience of 2.4years in a pharmaceutical industry at daman.
I am searching relevant job in indore.
Kindly provide me any such kind of job.
My area of interest are F&D,production and packing.
Ramesh shah  |  14-Oct-2016 08:42:47 IST
I am ramesh shah. I am working as Formulations & Deveolopment with experience of 2.4 years in a pharmaceutical industry at daman.
I am searching relevant job in indore.
Kindly provide me any such kind of job.
My area of interest are formulation production and packing.
Mr.ASHISH SONI  |  26-Nov-2016 09:52:22 IST
Gud morning sir I m medical laboratory technician in microbiology department in Hospital and research center bhopal I have completed mmlt in microbiology delhi college and I m having 2 years + experience in different hospitals delhi and bhopal location I have experienced in bacterial culture and sensitivity in micro organism I am searching jobs in pharma company in releted laboratory work in pharma company .
manoj kumar  |  26-Jan-2017 13:03:12 IST
I have required the list of generic pharma company with contact of indore
Manohar Patil  |  26-Jan-2017 17:11:26 IST
Dear sir, my self Manohar Patil. I have 1 year experience in mech. Maintenance dept. of gajra Gear pvt. Ltd. Dewas. I am searching job in pharma companies for maintenance engineer. If you have any vaccant seat contact me at +91, 9575049689, +91, 9893456382.
romi nahar  |  29-Jan-2017 19:52:58 IST
Im complete my m.sc in boichemistry
So plz send me job vaccancy
romi nahar  |  29-Jan-2017 19:54:41 IST
I completed my m.sc
So plz send me job vaccancy
Raj dubey  |  01-Feb-2017 19:03:44 IST
I am Complet graduation (B.Sc) and Post Graduation (M.Sc.) also,
So pls if you have any vacancy, inform me in mail .
Chetram sanodiya  |  07-Feb-2017 21:36:40 IST
Dear
Sir/meam
I am chetram sanodiya I am bsc completed in 2014 and 1 year Experince productions lupin pharma ltd mandideep i am search job in Indore pithampur please coll 9752075308
Rakesh kushwah  |  17-Feb-2017 22:43:28 IST
Please send me job vacancy I am b.pharma completed
shubham ptel  |  20-Feb-2017 16:52:10 IST
Please send job vaccancy
EHS  |  22-Feb-2017 17:36:44 IST
Myself Mr ANIL NIGAM. I have been searching for the pharma job since last one and half year. In education, i have completed Msc In Botany ,i having industry experiance yet.in 5 year Please find me one pharma job and i would be so thankful to all of you.

anil nigam
9407302839
hirendra gupta  |  04-Apr-2017 01:10:27 IST
Namskar sir i am hirendr from sehor[m.p] sir mera b.pharmcy last year last sem runing m h sir agar koi v job mere liye ho to plz sir btaiye ka jarur..
vijay patel  |  11-May-2017 09:48:46 IST
Rajaram Ahirwar  |  20-Jun-2017 14:59:37 IST
I'm graduated B pharma 2017 pass out in this season.I'm searched job in pharmaceutical company.any vacancy available so please contact ed my 7898628093
Gobind  |  29-Jun-2017 15:25:23 IST
Job in pharma compny 9584444358
Ganga Rupale  |  16-Jul-2017 13:55:11 IST
I am B.Pharma passout,in indore. Please help for getting a job in pharma company in indore. My contact no is 8586013372
dilip sen  |  17-Jul-2017 18:56:33 IST
Myself Mr Dilip sen. I have been searching for the pharma job . In education, i have completed B.pharm In Pharmaceutic subject and not having industry experiance yet. Please find me one pharma job and i would be so thanks.

Dilip sen
9165369367
Sandeep Singh  |  01-Aug-2017 09:50:47 IST
I am Sandeep Singh MSC.cinhemitry intrested are parmaceutical compayies . they have given are also many industries so like pharma company
leeladhar sonare  |  11-Aug-2017 14:25:27 IST
any requirement in QA so pleas inform me
Rohit tiwari  |  21-Aug-2017 11:39:26 IST
I'm executive at torrent pharma... experience 1.2 year...plz contact 8145917265...if job present at villa or other company
vijay patel  |  31-Aug-2017 11:06:06 IST
i am vijay patel i am Graphic Designer in pharma company(Art Work Developer) i search batter job Thanks my no is 9685656209
People Searched About:
I Want Contact Of Pitampura Industry Indore   |   Indore Pharma Industry   |   Pharma Sez Indore   |   Pharma Companies In Indore   |   Medilux Pithmpur Branch Meneger   |   List Of Pharma Company In Indore   |   Pithampur Pharma Company List   |   Sanshi Pharmachem (India)   |   Prem Pharmaceuitical In Indore   |   DAWA PHARMACEUTICALS DRUGS FOUND IN THE MARKET   |   Pharmaceutical Company Indor   |   Pharmaceuticals Company In Indore In Indore   |   List Of Pharma Companies In Indore   |   List Of Indore Top Companies   |   List Of Pharmacetical Companies At Mangalia Indore   |   Backoffice-Me.Com Loc:IN   |   Aster.Pl Loc:IN   |   Pharma Comany In Indore   |   Pharma Company List Indore   |   Pharmaceutical Company In Indor   |   Pharmaceutical Industry In Indor   |
Google : 7906 times | Yahoo : 25 times | Bing : 407 times |