List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Daman

By: Pharma Tips | Views: 78301 | Date: 05-Apr-2012

This is the list of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman. Currently there are 31 businesses listed in Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman.LemonHunt.com is India's Largest Yellow Pages directory with over 10,00,000 business listings. If you are a business involved in Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman, please click here to add your listing.

Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman

Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Companies in Daman
Sr No. Company Name Address
1 Arihant Electricals  3, Somnath Commercial Centre Daman
2 Sipra Remedies Pvt Ltd  Plot 688/4, Siddhi Vinayak Industrial Estate, Somnath Road Daman
3 Agam & Gem Laboratories Pvt Ltd  Plot 5, Daman Indl Est Daman
4 Aglomed Ltd  Sr. 182/90, Athiyawad Daman
5 Alembic Limited  112/121, Panchal, Udyog Nagar Daman
6 Alkem Laboratories Ltd  167, Udyog Nagar Daman
7 Amar Remedies Ltd  375/14, Kanchigam Zari Rd Daman
8 Anchor Pharma Pvt Ltd  B-6, Oidc, Riganwada Daman
9 Ankur Drugs & Pharma Ltd  3-4, Dabhel Co-Op Soc Daman
10 Aristo Pharma  371, Dabhel Co-op Soc Daman
11 Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries  Survey No. 48, Vill. Ringanwada, Bh. Gurukrupa Restaurant Daman
12 Hagel Capsule Industries Ltd  Plot 57, Gddidc Indl Est Daman
13 Healing Cross Pharma Pvt Ltd  Plot 338/1-A, Kachigam Daman
14 Indchemie Health Spe Pvt Ltd  659/B, Somnath Indl Est Daman
15 J B Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals  Plot 10, Golden Indl Est Daman
16 Kaisha Manufacturers Pvt Ltd  50,4, Kadaiya Village Nani Daman Daman
17 Lekar Pharma Limited  Plot 11, Golden Indl Est Daman
18 Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd  Sr. 366, Premier Indl Est Daman
19 Medico Packers Pvt Ltd  688/4, Siddhivinayak Indl. Est, Somnath Temple Rd Daman
20 Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd  Zari Causeway Road, Kanchigam Daman
21 Nucleus Remedies  367/7, Kabra Indl. Estate, Kachigam Daman
22 Okasa Analytical Services Pvt Ltd  Plot 646/2, Dabhel Daman
23 Raman & Well Pvt Ltd  G-4, Chirag Cplx, Dabhel Daman
24 Savita Pharmaceuticals P Ltd  Sr. 722/9, Dabhel Village Daman
25 Unimark Remedies Ltd  15/2, Prithvi Indl Cplx Daman
26 Wockhardt Limited  87/A, Silver Indl Estate Daman
27 Yash Pharma Laboratories Ltd  11, Dabhel Ind Soc Daman
28 Santoshi Polymers  Survey No. 372/8/8, Hingraj Ind. Estate, Near Water Supply Scheme, Dabhel Daman
29 Softtech Pharma Pvt Ltd  Plot No-708/6, Behind Somnath Temple, Somnath Road , Dabhel, Nani Daman Daman
30 Aman Medical Products Pvt Ltd  B-6, OIDC Ringanwala Daman
31 Samarth Health Care  Survey No. 701/ 3 & 4, Siddhivinayak Industrial Estate, Somnath Nanai Daman

Previous Page Next Page

People Searching On This Page:
  • Vapi Pharma Industry With Contact Number
  • pharma company baddi
  • daman pharma companies
  • daman pharma company list
  • company in daman
  • medicine made company in somnath
  • pharma manufectures like manish pharma labs
  • top pharma companies in daman
  • nani daman all chemical company pvt.ltd.
  • how many company in daman for quality post show me list
  • korla pharma Daman
  • list of daman industries
  • industrial list n contact vapi. gujarat.
  • alkem lab daman address
  • basrer pharma gujrat

Related Pages

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Vapi

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Vapi

Articles | Pharma Companies | Gujarat
Date:
11-May-2012  Views: 84969

This is the list of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Vapi. Currently there are 72 businesses listed in Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Vapi. ...
List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Delhi

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Delhi

Articles | Pharma Companies
Date:
27-Apr-2012  Views: 228412

The Pharmaceutical industry in India is the world's third-largest in terms of volume and stands 14th in terms of value.[1] According to Department of ...
List of Pharmaceutical Companies in GOA

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in GOA

Articles | Pharma Companies
Date:
05-Apr-2012  Views: 151840

The industrial activity is on fast track in Goa with positive government attitude and support. Currently there are over 7000 small scale industrial un ...
List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Baddi

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Baddi

Articles | Pharma Companies
Date:
02-Apr-2012  Views: 279527

The major investors at Baddi include Alkem Laboratories Ltd with a Rs 60- crore investment plan for a new formulations plant, USV Limited with two man ...
Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in India

Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in India

Articles | Pharma Companies
Date:
21-Jul-2011  Views: 121125

In the list of top pharmaceutical companies in India it is not the Indian companies but also the MNCs that are becoming the part of the race. Indian p ...
Post Your Comments (No Login Require)
Name : (required)
Email : (required)
Website :

Comment : (required)

72  + 7 =
Comments
vishal malviya  |  09-Oct-2012 15:07:21 IST
TO,
Respected Sir ,

Myself vishal malviya from Ujjain I have completed BPharmacy with aggregates 66.66%
i have search job in production field as any post so kindly request respected sir if any apportunity in your
company for job please contact me .09630542392

My experience is covered with this detailed :

1. PROJECT:- Solubility Enhancment of Telmisartan By Hydrotropy Agent”.

2. EDUCATIONAL TOUR:- Ind-swift Ltd., Nalagarh Solan (H.P.)

3. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- Basic Knowledge in Computer.with ms word, ms office, excel,powerpoint and more
4. EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS :
 Vocational training of one month in Super Formulation Pvt. Ltd. Industrial Area Ujjain, 2012.
 Participate in National Conference on “Impact of Nanotechnology on drug discovery & development”. held on 25 to 27th June 2011 at Koti resort Shimla (H.P.)
 3 month experience in Ranbaxy laboratories pvt ltd
thanking you Your Obedently
date :22/09/2012 Vishal Malviya
shyam jadeja  |  26-Nov-2012 14:03:00 IST
we are providing distance education so call me for any course in distance mode 8866877177
RAJ PARMAR  |  27-Nov-2012 18:00:20 IST
distance education in university ENGINEERING,MANAGEMANT,PH.D MUCH MORE
Sunil  |  07-Dec-2012 07:38:24 IST
I am Qc chemist in pharma industry
I have 1 years experience in pharma company
My qualification is B.pharmacy in Pune university
So I wants to job in pharma companies in Daman and wapi
SHYAM JADEJA  |  30-Dec-2012 13:13:55 IST
Brilliant Education, a medium for distance learning is of excellence and offering best distance learning education. In this campus education with latest technology and innovative methodology of teaching by highly qualified tutors is provided which leads to unique learning experience.

Our aspiration is to be worlds most admired brand for distance education, which can be only be achieved by considering not just what we do but how we do it. We are the leader in ethical distance education provider.

Brilliant works as as authorized study center for its recognized universities. Our motto is to make sure our students get the proper and correct guidance to grow in his career and educational graph by counseling them with best possible ways.

After overwhelming success in distance learning, Brilliant Education is proud to announce its presence in regular courses also. Brilliant Education provides UG, PG and MASTER level courses in various fields like

Management,Computers,Engineering,Traditional,Designing,Multimedia,Journalism,Paramedical

And many more segments under technical collaboration with under various universities like

CMJ University,Shillong,

Karnataka State Open University,Mysore,

EIILM University,Sikkim,

We welcome your participation, in realizing a dream of making this Nation, a knowledge intensive society. We wish you all the best in your pursuit of excellence in higher education!!

SHYAM JADEJA

88668 77177

BRILLIANT EDUCATION
VAPI
Pravin Solanki  |  31-Jan-2013 11:49:49 IST
We want to manufactured our products from any contract manufacturers in India.
If you are interested for the same, so please contact me on mail or 9327007000.
Amit kumar Bansal  |  16-Feb-2013 15:04:05 IST
Sir...
I have completed B.Pharmacy from Rajasthan University Of Health & Science.
now pursuing M. pharmacy and i want to do project work from pharma company
so please me inform about any company to done project.
email id.. abansal0189@gmail.com
cont no... 09783633398
mayur thak  |  05-Jun-2013 08:18:25 IST
i have diploma anddegree in pharmacy.i need job.09404850785
thanmal solanki  |  07-Jun-2013 19:50:20 IST
we required some generic pharmaceutical formulation under our brand name like,multy vitamin, b-complex,anti oxidant,anti-bacterial cream,with normal packing, or as per our choice in packing. kindly send the quotation and with terms and condition....
Bonali M.modi  |  10-Jul-2013 17:59:03 IST
I am a Fresher & I Want Job In Industry In Vapi & Daman. Please Contact Me On 8980443639.
ishwar pathare  |  20-Jul-2013 13:53:29 IST
i have ITI Fitter + DME in distanse with 15 y. exp. (maint) in HUL. I need a job.
Amit Singhal  |  31-Aug-2013 15:57:20 IST
I am mfg in use pharmaceutical heaters. 9899495506 9911576009
piyuesh singh  |  16-Sep-2013 12:20:12 IST
I am a Fresher & I Want Job In Industry In Vapi & Daman. Please Contact Me On
9033904671.
JAGDISH SALVI  |  01-Nov-2013 22:50:29 IST
presently i work in macleods pharmaceuticals ltd., i am store officer ., my total experiance is 05 year.
JAGDISH SALVI  |  01-Nov-2013 22:51:55 IST
my conact no:9016655424.
JAGDISH SALVI  |  01-Nov-2013 22:53:34 IST
my mail id is: jagdish.mgt12@gmail.com
Vikas Gupta  |  12-Dec-2013 17:10:15 IST
Hello Everyone,

We are manufacturer of Industrial and Laboratory and Industrial Glassware.We also manufacture Custom Glassware.

I look forward to cater requirements of any pharmaceutical and chemical companies

Thanks
Vikas Gupta
e-sales@goelscientific.net
9737933311
kundan more  |  29-Jun-2014 15:13:47 IST
hello sir...i am fresher and i want 2 do job in daman, vapi...m done wid my B.pharmcy from pune university...sir please inform me if any B.pharm fresher requirement is there...my cntct no.8793381178
NAGENDAR  |  24-Aug-2014 14:34:02 IST
am approved production managerin tabs,caps,liq,&oint from maharastra in pharma industry
I have 26 years experience in pharma company
My qualification is B.Sc from mumbai university
So I wants to job in pharma companies in Daman and wapi or around maharastra
NAGENDAR  |  24-Aug-2014 14:35:49 IST
i have 26 year exp inpharma wanted production manager jobs in vapi or daman
NAGENDRA U.  |  24-Aug-2014 14:38:12 IST
I AM APPROVED IN TABS,CAPS,OINT, AND LIQUID DEPT I HAVE 26 YEAR EXP IN PHARMA MFG WANTED PRO. MANAGER OR SUITABLE POST
ANY WHERE IN INDIA
mandaliya mehul  |  27-Nov-2014 23:11:21 IST
i am diploma in electrical engg.
I am a 2.8 year experience in pharma & I Want Job In Industry In Vapi & Daman. Please.
contact no-9998437601
Jaydeep tiwari  |  24-Mar-2015 23:16:53 IST
My self Jaydeep tiwari working in tablet production department I want a apportunity my experience 5 year and last 4 year working in Ipca laboratory athal which is the MHRA approved plant I faced WHO & MHRA Audit
My contact no 9510483197 plz contact with me for a suitable job
Sachin Patil  |  26-Mar-2015 12:58:11 IST
Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are supply API Formulation Spares Parts of all kind of machine we are specialize in Load cell, Ball Plungers,Sensors, Filters,Punch Inspection kit, Punch Polishing Kit etc..
if any requirement of Formulation Spares pls. contact us or mail me your inquiry
skentp777@gmail.com

pls. contact us
Divyesh N. Patel  |  19-Apr-2015 19:08:37 IST
Respected sir, i have completed Degree B.pharm experience 2 year 2 month in production department i need job vapi & daman.
contact No:9913460196
Sankar Behera  |  29-Jul-2015 10:19:53 IST
Warked for cipla LTD, Goa in production coating department for one year
My mobile no 9974274612
Samarjeet Jadeja  |  21-Aug-2015 00:41:04 IST
We introduce ourselves as ASHA DEEP ELECTRICALS, a Licensed Electrical Service Provider, approved by the authority of Electrical Licensing Board, Govt. Of Gujarat.

We have been engaged in providing various services such as installing Electrical Wiring, Safety & Power Back-Ups equipments at locations ranging from Individual Bungalows & Apartments, High-Rise & Commercial Complexes, and Industries & Factories as well as installation of Electrical Systems & Maintenance. We have also got expertise in Upgrading, Fault Finding & Repairing Electrical Systems & Equipments.

Our establishment is having a license to operate as an electrical service provider & we adhere to all the safety and legal requirements related to this profession.

It will be a pleasure for us to work with your organization which is known for its quality & excellent practices.

I wish that you surely give us a chance to prove ourselves.
Please feel free to keep in touch with us about any of your business related requirements/queries.

We would like to offer our service to your company and wish to contact you in personal for further discussion at a time convenient to you.

We look forward to a wonderful relationship together and success for all concerned.

Yours Sincerely,

Samarjeet Jadeja,
Asha Deep Electricals.
Email: ashadeep3997@yahoo.com
Laxman Uikey  |  24-Aug-2015 18:55:43 IST
Sir,Iam Laxman Uikey,completed B.pharmacy2015 wanted job in production company,1month traning from lupin pharma ltd.and 15days traning from National Institute of Animal Welfare in faridabad,haryana.If any post required so please call me at 8989952492
satish singh  |  06-Sep-2015 18:53:32 IST
I 7 years experience utility deptt. I am working in wellknown poleyester ltd. In utility deptt as post supervisor & education diploma mechenical engineering
sachin pancholi  |  14-Sep-2015 17:34:02 IST
Sir, i have completed graduation in electrical ,i am searching job if vacancies is opening please inform me sir, my contact is 8446640221
nitin chaudhari  |  16-Mar-2016 11:28:44 IST
required pharma company we are epoxy flooring manufacturing .co lour painting contract,Ac annual maintenance contract.
Narendra kumar walia  |  13-Apr-2016 08:25:48 IST
Packing officer job for mnc company in Goa
kapil patel  |  01-Jun-2016 17:48:12 IST
I am a fresher I need a job . I want a job in indursty plz con. 9691793739
abhishej mishra  |  11-Jun-2016 10:54:25 IST
I am fresher chemical diploma
azgar ali  |  05-Jul-2016 22:31:42 IST
sir, i am a pharmacist by profession with ktk registration. i would like to get the baddi drugs mfg.licence & also would like to invest in the mfg. of third party generic drugs mfg. kindly suggest me with your valuable feedback.
thanks. azgar ali,pharmacist,chitradurga dist., karnataka.
CHANDRASHEKHAR NIMBALKAR  |  02-Aug-2016 15:04:38 IST
Sir/ mam,
I have 25 yrs of Ayurvedic mfg pharmaceutical production manager experience. Need ANY suitable job. I am staying in Silvassa with family.
Regards,
Nimbalkar, Mob. 7359409169, 9924327659.
Mail : chandranimb999@gmail.com
Vishal dubey  |  06-Feb-2017 08:39:23 IST
Opreter compression machine Fette 3200i
Manish Dubey  |  03-Mar-2017 17:43:26 IST
My self Manish Dubey from Indore I work in sun pharma (Ranbaxy) in Dewas in last 10 year to till date
I am Technician
I operated blister sealing machine PG Express
I have search job in blister sealing machine operator pg express
Sir if any opportunity in your company for job please contact me. 9893858368
Thanks
Ravindra kumar 9074117015  |  10-May-2017 11:52:29 IST
Dear Sir
I am ravindra kumar .I recently completed my B.pharm degree and I am looking for a production job in daman & vapi. If any vacancy in production area please inform me.
Mo no-9074117015
Ikbal mo.  |  14-Jun-2017 11:54:28 IST
Diploma in mechanical
jigar dhalawat  |  19-Jun-2017 16:15:12 IST
hello everyone,
my self jigar dhalawat from surat,gujarat. we had started an pharmachem company in sachin,GIDC. as we are an startup entrepreneur so we are searching for an company to give job work or any person having deal with company then can also give us work so we will deal with them. as we manufacture pharma intermediates and organic chemicals.
any one interested let me know soon.
jigar - 8140865646
jigardhalawat52@gmail.com
Manish I. Patel  |  21-Jul-2017 01:03:39 IST
Any one third party manufacture the pharma product ready for selling.
People Searched About:
Vapi Pharma Industry With Contact Number   |   Pharma Company Baddi   |   Daman Pharma Companies   |   Daman Pharma Company List   |   Company In Daman   |   Medicine Made Company In Somnath   |   Pharma Manufectures Like Manish Pharma Labs   |   Top Pharma Companies In Daman   |   Industrial List N Contact Vapi. Gujarat.   |   Alkem Lab Daman Address   |   Basrer Pharma Gujrat   |   Zydex Pharma Compony In Daman   |   Health Care Compnies In Gujarat With Email Ids   |   List   |   Details Of Pharma Companies In Daman   |   List Of Pharma Companies In Daman   |   Anil Malviya- Daman   |   Daman Gidc Company List   |   Raj @Gmail.Com Txt   |   Pharmaprojectindaman   |   Aglomed Industries, Ankleshwar   |
Google : 5196 times | Yahoo : 36 times | Bing : 422 times |